Essential Job Functions:
- To perform clinical services for pediatric patients in a medical day care setting.
- Maintain client confidentiality and respect client dignity.
- Conduct daily assessments.
- Participate in patient care plans as clients enter the program and ongoing.
- Dispense medications according to center’s protocol.
- Chart regarding the health and behavior of each client.
- Participate actively in engaging the children in accordance to the age- appropriate educational program within the classroom.
- Supervise patients to monitor diets and safety issues and participate in therapeutic recreation activities as needed.
- Provide health education and support for patient/families.
- Supervise classroom Aides
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Education: Graduate of accredited nursing school; LPN * Preferred Experience: 1-3 years nursing experience; pediatrics preferred. * Licensure: Non-Restricted State of Pennsylvania Nursing License; CPR Certification
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
|Job Category||LPN Staff Nurse Pediatrics|